Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wesley James Payton

Wesley James Payton was born on October 16th 2008. He is 5lbs 1 oz! He is so tiny and so perfect! I've never been an aunt before and I am so excited!
Here's the proud daddy John and his new little son.
Isaac is a giant next to his new cousin Wesley! They are going to be best friends forever! I can't wait until they are both little toddlers running around grandmas house! It will be so much fun!

2 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

oh this makes me cry, yes i'm emotional because of this pregancy, but what a cute pic of 'the brothers' and their sons! I love it, I miss you guys more than you know!!! Can't wait til we are included in that picture!! ;)

Miss Catherine said...

Um. I tagged you.
Check out my blog for further instructions.