Monday, October 27, 2008

Punkin Carving!

Last Friday night we had a HTPC 4 Reunion! It was great to see everyone!

Here's Brianne and Corey and there awesome punkins! B I love your face!

Here's me, Isaac and Brock. Would be a cute pic if I didnt look like sue yon me yon! What a shame!



Britt and Matt!


Cort and Janelle!
It was so fun to see everyone! I'm glad we were all finally able to get together!




4 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

looks fun! but what the heck is HTPC 4?? am I retarded or is it an inside thing?

...and you do look a little chinesey in your pic! haha! love it!

{McGinty's} said...

It was alot of fun. Thanks for hosting.

Brianne said...

wohoo! yah for pumpkin carving! and, uh... sorry about the knife. and the, uh, pumpkin seeds splatter. haha! It was fun though!

Brittany said...

i love how you spelled your name out the american way... when really it should be like suyuongmieyonng. haha it was so fun! janizzle and cort...you volunteered so you're up next!!!