Last weekend was the open of the deer hunt so me and Isaac packed up our bags and went to visit Aunt Ari in St. George!
Luck for me my mom wanted to tag a long with us...she was a great help with Isaac especially on the drive. I wasn't sure how he'd do 4 hours in his "bucket" but he was great!
Gosh...that's a perfect picture/ really ugly picture haha that's the way we like it! It was homecoming for Dixie so we got to follow Ari around to all her events for the weekend. This is a dinner at the Alumni House...so fun!
I LOVE this picture!! Isaac always makes this face right before he starts to cry! You can't tell me that's not hilarious! I can't help but laugh...I'm a mean mom.
I didn't get very many good pictures on this trip! We were always too busy to think about pulling the camera out. It seems like 75 % of the pics were taken in the car...we're pretty boring like that! Drive on! This is us driving to Vegas to go shopping for the day..which was one of the best days! We found a great mall outside the strip that had a great H & M! I love that store! Thanks E for the tip:)
Thursday, October 16, 2008
St. Georgie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
how fun! i didn't know your mom tagged along! what a fun trip!!! and you're welcome for the tip on the H&M store, I've only been once and I was in a bad mood so I hated everything there, suppose i'll have to give it another chance! ;)
Post a Comment