Thursday, October 16, 2008

The BEARD!

Many of you know that my fanatic of a husband has been growing out his beard for the deer hunt for over a month now! I was not a fan so I was pretty happy when he announced last night that he would be shaving it off! When he came back in the room this is what I got...
A count of Monte Cristo goatee...not too bad but I still think the worst part is that sick stash. So I voiced this out loud and made fun of him for a little while so he said fine I'll shave it off. And when he came back in the room this is what I got...
What the heck..That's not what I meant:) Pretty sick right! Mustaches are sick and not in a sick tight kind of way! haha! Well luckily it's all gone now however you'll just have to trust me because I forgot to get an after shot.

3 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

ok seriously! i love it! especially the stash only pic! so sick! but i love it!!! looks like a Highway Patrol guy!!!

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

Haha that's hillarious. I guess I'm pretty lucky cause Darrin could never grow a beard out even if he wanted to. haha. He deffinately doesn't have enough. Theyre way to far appart.

Kelly Jean said...

Ha ha, that's so funny. I agree on not liking mustaches though... what is it about them? Hmm. Maybe we'll never know.