Monday, January 12, 2009

Graham Cracker and Violin

Grandma gave Isaac his first Graham Cracker! And it was a mess!! But even when he's a mess he's still adorable! This picture is a classic Brock look! haha! I love it, his forehead and eyebrows look so much like Brock, and he gives me these ornery looks all day it cracks me up! Then while he was eating his graham cracker aunt Kaytee decided to practice her violin. She just started playing a few months ago and she has a big performance coming up so she wanted to show us her stuff. Well this is how Isaac reacted....HAHA!!! He burst into tears! Then when she stopped he was fine, but when she started playing again he started crying again! It was hilarious!! It looks like Kaytee will have to practice her violin when Isaac's not around!








10 comments:

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

That's just too funny about the violin! I love the photos of it too. He is getting so big, I can't believe it. I hope that you guys are doing well.

jake.shalise said...

Oh my cute! That is the funniest thing ever! That last picture is classic by far! ha ha ha!

Heather said...

I just can't get over how cute your little boy is.

The Payton's Place said...

Oh holy crap! That's the funniest thing ever! I love it...and yes, that IS a classic Brock look! He is such a great mixture of you and Brock. Good job on creating such a fun, beautiful baby! Can't wait for the next one...better get ready, according to the family, it'll be in 6 months! You better let me know when you start trying again so I can get started too so they can be close in age!!! xoxo

Nari said...

HAHAHA! Atta boy. That is so funny!

John, Rebecca, Wesley, and Ethan Payton said...

Haha!! Good times.. He is just such a ham.. I love it!! :-)

Heather Strong said...

That is so funny!! I used to play the violin and thought about getting it out but maybe I'll wait on that!

The Jensens said...

That is so funny! He is so cute! I can't wait to see him again! I am going to plan a get together soon. I miss all of you.

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

That's awesome Brit! Isn't funny how they take after a parent. Dyllan was born pulling Justin's faces & Peyton has always had my ornery scowl. We really need to get together soon, what is your schedule this semester?

The Soffe Family said...

I was a witness, Isaac hates the violin, It hurts the ears. (when Kaytee plays)(sorry that was rude but true) Brittany, not only did I do my own post, and read your comments, but I posted a comment on your blog. The luv sac needs his grandpa!!!