Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Student...Babysitter..Mommy.. Wife...Just to name a few things I've been up to

Wow! What a crazy busy month that just flew right by yet again! Things have been busy but good this month with lots of changes! First off school started! yay! Last semester at the U, I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel I just hope it's not another train:) I wonder what life will be like without school...it sure is hard to imagine! Hopefully someday I can go to graduate school, I don't really care what in, I just would love to get my masters, but sadly now is not the time.


The next thing is I started babysitting my adorable nephew Wes 3 days a week! It's fun but don't get me wrong it's a lot of work with a 3 month old and a 7 month old and just one me! But we all have a great time and Wes and Isaac will be great friends! And I just can't believe my little baby is growing up! He's 7 months old, like I mentioned! Where did my newborn go?? He's so much fun though! This is a fun age! He's already into everything! Every time I turn around he's across the room, and he's just rolling! I can't wait to see how crazy he is once he really has his freedom with crawling, and then sadly walking! AH! But it'll all be fun and exciting! Everyone has started asking me if it's time for number two...but luckily watching Wes during the week is kind of like birth control..HAHA! It's not time yet, I want them to be close but I'm not ready to be prego again! So we'll have to wait and see! Maybe soon maybe not, no one knows and I'm definitely not saying a thing (mostly because I don't know!)
With the start of me going to school, it also means Brock has started school too. And I must say I am so proud of him, he's just trying to get it done as fast as he can and he's taking 17 credits again this semester! What a champ! But it's definitely hard for me and Isaac, we don't get to see daddy much but when we do we love it! He's the best and I am so grateful that he works so hard for us! Soon he'll be done and then we wont know what to do with a Daddy that's home at nights with us! It'll be great!

6 comments:

Heather Strong said...

Gosh people are already asking you for number 2 when you have a 7 month old??? Maybe a 7 year old!! They would be like... oh gosh math Heather come on... really close in age and it would be hard ha ha!

The Payton's Place said...

I love it! It is so crazy he is 7 months and SO AM I! So fun! I love that you love every day, even if it's crazy and hectic! You are an inspiration to me for sure!! I can barely get through a full work day without complaining!

John, Rebecca, Wesley, and Ethan Payton said...

That's a cute pic of the boys!! We really appreciate you watching Wesley.. I just know he has a blast!! Sooo when r u going to have # 2?!? LOL.. JK.. We just got done watching the SLC American Idol and those 2 twin girls were not on there.. Sad.. Anyway, see u 2morrow!!

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

You have a lot on your plate but you seem to be dong great! I am glad to hear that things are going well and that you are almost done with school. That will be nice for you. And good for Brock that he is willing to take on so much. That is amazing and takes a lot. If you guys ever need anything, please let us know!

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

I love that picture of you and Brock. Babysitting is hard, I am so happy to be done with it. Maybe we will have to come and visit you now. Unless of course you want to get out and come visit us. Maybe even meet in the middle? Anyway, we have failed this week but will try again next week!

The Jensens said...

You are doing so well! I am very impressed that you can do all of that and are still smiling! Isaac and Wes are so cute and they are going to grow into best buddies! You are awesome!