Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Brock!

Brock turned the big 25 today! He's half way to 50 now...this is a big step for him:) We had a fun weekend celebrating his B-day since today he had school and work and school...which is not much fun! On Saturday he got to go Bunny Blasting with his brothers and some friends.. (if any of you are asking yourself what bunny blasting is it's just what it sounds like.. a bunch of boys get together, get their guns, and go out to the middle of no where and shoot poor little innocent bunny rabbits! ) and then that night we went to dinner with our families at Texas Road House which was great fun! And then tonight we had a nice quiet dinner after Isaac went to sleep and Brock got a big bag of candy! I hope he had a great day! I am so grateful for all his hard work and everything he does for Isaac and I! We love him so much!

4 comments:

The Chezik Family said...

Please tell him happy birthday from the Cheziks! By the way, did I see mambas!? Those are fabulous!

jake.shalise said...

Happy Birthday to Brock! I can't believe our husbands blast little sweet fluffy bunnies I told him it makes me think of the Easter Bunny! ha ha! Your so lucky you guys went to Texas Roadhouse mmm their rolls are to die for! We should go one time. We need to get together I miss Isaac and I saw him last night at JoAnn's I'm so lucky! ;) ha ha I hope Brock did okay with turning the BIG 25 I know Jake didn't! We are with old men! ha ha ;) JK!

The Payton's Place said...

I love it! I meant to txt him a happy birthday song, but forgot...what a surprise! haha!

Anyway, I'm glad he got to go bunny blastin', and double glad they only got to kill a couple innocent bunnies...poor little things! I know B had fun though. He's happy he's back so he can do all this stuff he missed out on the last year and a half.

...just wait until your "old man" turns the big 3-0! I'm so excited for B to turn 30 and I don't know why! haha...but I'm not ready for it, I promised him sky diving on his 30th...might have to be his 31st! haha

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

Happy late birthday Brock! I am glad that you guys had a great weekend. Miss you all so much.