Last Sunday Tammy wanted to take pictures of all the boys while Jake was here... Erin did a great job as the photographer and as she pointed out this picture is the best because none of them no what to do with their hands.. haha! It's a little bit awkward and I love it!
This one really did turn out good! What a handsome group of boys! It's fun to have them all together, it really doesnt happen very often because Jake is in the Marines and doesnt get to come home very often. It's been fun having him here and we're going to miss him when he leaves again. 
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Payton Brothers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ha ha ha that is so funny! Those guys are so funny together. I don't remember a time where I was with them and wasn't laughing! It is good to see Jake. He looks so much like Mike! I hope he will be home for good one day!
Hey whos the hottie in the red shirt ;-) Love those pics.. They are great..
Oh fun, glad you posted them. I was going to, but haven't found a spare moment! love it!
Brittany! I just found your blog and I love the picture up at the top! You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment