Monday, February 23, 2009

Saint Jorge!

Isaac and I had a quick weekend get-a-way down to Saint George! We had a great time seeing Aunt Ari, and playing with my mom and Dallen. The only thing I got pictures of was our awesome hike up Snow Canyon, then my camera broke:( I'm still very upset about it...We didn't really have time to do much. But it was really nice to get away, and I feel much more refreshed and ready for life now:) It really helps to take a few days and not worry about all there is to worry about!






8 comments:

Brianne said...

Cute little eskimo babe!

p.s. That's be great if we could play again.
You left your chocolate and coconut behind from last time!

The Payton's Place said...

glad you had a 'refresher' because yes, there is TONS to worry about! so sweet of your hubby to tile the entry way, he was proud, was showing B the picture on his phone...bet that was nice to come home to!!! xoxo

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

Hey Brit, I wish we could have gone with you! I really need a quick little get away, I think all 4 of us do.

Heather said...

Soooo cute your lil boy! How about Mari and Issac hook up when they're older. They would be cute together.

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

Wow, he is getting big and fast! I can't believe how much he has grown! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself on your short trip. Those are always good to take from time to time.

The Camacho Family said...

I am glad that you had fun in St. George. I wish that I was there having fun instead of nursing 2 sick three year olds. YOur little boy is soooo cute. I am glad that we get to serve in RS together.

The Jensens said...

I am jealous! I love SG so much. I sometimes wish my parents still lived there. This is the best time to be there. Lucky! Isaac is sooo cute! I just love him! He is getting so big tell him to slow down! It goes by way tooo fast.

Adrianne Miller said...

Hi Paytons. We blog stalked you. Issac is such a cutie. Thanks for having us over.

Here is our blog if you are interested:

http://michaelandadrianne.blogspot.com


-The Millers