Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ApplePie Wannabe

So I just discovered a Delicious new desert. Well it's new for me at least maybe some of you have had it. Brock made it for me and it's so simple yet so wonderful! HAHA any of you with kids if you haven't tried this it might be a good one...

here's what you need: 1 Graham Cracker some Whipping Cream
some Applesauce some Cinnamon
As you can tell you need some specific measurements here:)

All you do is put your Graham down on a plate, load it with some applesauce followed by some Whipping Cream with a dash of Cinnamon on top! It's amazing! I recommend it! It's like apple pie but not really... haha

5 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

What a fun little dessert! Thanks for the idea!!! xoxo

Nari said...

That sounds delicious!!! I am gonna try it! I miss you and I can't wait to see ya this weekend!! love ya!

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

LOL I read the title and I thought that it was really going to be a full blown recipe. I was going to be very impressed with Brock. :)

It sound pretty good. I will have to try it.

{McGinty's} said...

ohhhh I am so going to try it. Thanks for that. Also we totally want to get together again. We are bummed we could not come to Bri's that one night. Pregnancy sickness hit. Lets truly plan something soon! p.s. promise I will post a pic of my big belly soon:) just for you! haha

Kelly Jean said...

Yum! I love new treats :) I'll have to try it.