Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Naked Camo

The other day it was daddy's turn to change Isaac into his pajamas and this is how he came back. It was so dang cute we had to take a few more pictures of him! This was my favorite picture, it looks like he is really posing for us! HAHA I couldn't stop laughing, he's our little male baby model!



10 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

oh gosh! how cute is that!? love it!!! I'd be laughing too!!!

Nari said...

HA HA! I am laughing so hard right now. He really does look like he's posing! He looks so adorable. Your background is dang cute! Well done sis! I miss ya lots. :)

{McGinty's} said...

so stinking cute.

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

Love the pictures and it really does look like he is posing for you guys!

The Jensens said...

He is the cutes dang baby. He really could be a baby model with those squishy cheeks. XOXO

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

He is so cute, when are you going to have another one? You do graduate in the Spring, Isaac will almost be one, just something to think about.

Brianne said...

oh man, how cute is that....

Jace and Dusti said...

I just can not believe how big he is getting! HOLY COW! I swear he was just born!

jake.shalise said...

he is a regular little Zoolander

Mandi Nilson said...

LOL! He does look like he is posing! He is SO dang cute!!! I could just eat him! AAARRRGGGHHHH! :)