Monday, April 6, 2009

Dancing Machine

So I feel like my little baby is growing up too fast the last couple of weeks. First he started crawling, which he is getting very fast at! Then he popped his first tooth and a few days later his second tooth! He is waving bye-bye and loving the spotlight:) haha! This all happened in just 2 weeks, it's going too fast! But he really is at such a fun age right now and I'm loving every minute of it! One other "trick" he's learned that gets him lots of attention is dancing. He thinks he's pretty funny and I guess we do too.





We also were taking a few pictures the other day and I loved these ones. Isaac was supposed to be napping but obviously that wasn't happening:)

He kept cheesing it up, I know it kind of looks like he's wincing but he really was smiling for me every time I lifted the camera up. Like father like son, whenever Brock smiles for a camera it looks like he's in pain too:)

Mommy and Isaac. I just love him soo much!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

haha i know you don't want to hear this....but it shouldn't be a huge surprise. but um...isaac looks like a chinese baby slightly...i wonder who he got that gene from??? :) lol

Adrianne Miller said...

He is good at busting a move! So cute!

{McGinty's} said...

So super cute!!

Unknown said...

what a cheese-ball!! I love that little guy, who couldn't!?

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

-K- so I loved this post. It was so cute watching him. You guys are such a cute family. I hope that you all are doing well. We miss you guys.