Thursday, April 30, 2009

Once upon a time...

I had a happy baby that loved to laugh and play. And on top of that he was the best sleeper ever! He loved to take 2 hour naps 2-3 times a day and sleep 12 hours at night! It was blissful...Now he's been taken over by a terribly mean monster called "teething"... These are sad days for all. He doesn't nap more then 30-60 minutes. And last night he slept about 5 hours. He's not very happy either! Dang teeth! Why do they have to hurt so bad when they come in? Well hopefully my happy baby comes back soon... I miss him!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh man, I hope he comes back soon. But, he still is just as cute I'm sure of that!

The Payton's Place said...

hahaha! So this must mean they revert back to their Newborn stage!! Sounds about like Aurora, though, I'd be THRILLED with 5 hour sleeping stretches!!

The Jensens said...

I know how you feel there. It seems like forever too! It will be over befor you know it. I love your storie they are so funny!