Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sigh of relief ahh...

Its over! I'm all done with finals FOR-EV-ER! at least for this period of my life anyway! It doesnt seem real..how can I be done with school? I didnt realize that ever really happened but it has and I am sure glad its over with!
I am also super glad B-Rock is done with classes for the next 2 weeks! Yay! but then he goes back, but he too will be done one day and I sure am looking foward to it!

6 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Great job!!!!!!

Heather Strong said...

Congrats! That is AWESOME!

Jennifer and Adam said...

Hey Britt! Congrats on your graduating! That is so exciting to finally be done and to be able to relax now! Jennifer Griffiths (Cecil)

jake.shalise said...

YAY! Congrats to you! I bet that feels good to have done.. lucky girl! I have my last final tonight and nice summer break ha ha than I go back.. so your really lucky!

The Payton's Place said...

um...funniest ever! (FOR-EV-ER) hehe...
I'm so proud of you, and what are you to do with all this extra time on your hands!? More shopping time with me!??? ;)

Heather said...

Congrats!!!