Saturday, May 9, 2009

U of U Graduation

Well it's officially over! I am graduated from the University of Utah with my Bachelors in Health Promotion and Education... I can't beleive it happened but I'm sure glad its over! Every semester for the last 2 years I've decided not to go to school and yet every semester I wound up going and now look... I'm done! Its crazy how that happens. I feel so blessed and have had so much support, there is no way I could have made it through without the support of my family!! I love them all so much! Here's some pics of the big day!




This picture is kind of cool, when I was about 8 months old my dad graduated from the University of Utah and there is a picture of me with his cap on so I wanted one with Isaac and mine... Maybe one day he'll be the 3rd generation Ute graduate!


The sun was in our faces thats why we all look kind of funny but its as good as its going to get..



The soffe family! I couldnt have done it with out them! I have a picture of the Johnson/Payton family that I need to post too but I dont have it yet. But they too have been a big support for me!

6 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

Oh yeah sure - no picture of us! Seriously - it's ok not to post it because I'm sure I look like a tub of lard - so PLLLEASE don't post it! ;)
Congrats Britt - you rock!

The Jensens said...

I am so happy for you Britt! That is so great! You will always be so proud of what you accomplished. Way to Go! I love the pic of you Isaac.

Adrianne Miller said...

I can't believe you graduated with a kiddo! That is really an accomplishment. Great job!

Heather said...

I'm am really jealous of you!! CONGRATS!! That is awesome!

The Camacho Family said...

Congrats on your graduation. What amazing accomplishment, especially while being a mom. Way to GO - you are the BEST!

The Chezik Family said...

Congrats to you!! Such a great feeling!