How is my little baby 11 months old! I can hardly believe he'll be 1 in just a few weeks! It's amazing how much they change in just one year and it's crazy how fast it all goes by. I just love him so much and I love being able to be with him all day long! Even though he's becoming quite sassy I still love him ...
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
11 Months...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I cannot believe that it has been almost a year. He is such a cutie! I hope that he has a happy birthday and that you enjoy his second year of life.
Two weeks ago I thought that Issac was the tiniest little baby. Now he looks like a toddler. I can't believe how much they change in that short amount of time.
yes - quite sassy! i love it though - makes me laugh....which makes him even madder! hahaha
Thanks for your comment!
Isaac is so cute.
I am so glad for have you as a companion for the V.T. Thanks for your support and patient.
Post a Comment