Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here comes trouble!

Look who finally decided to crawl! I'm so proud! He's not way good yet but he's working on it and within a week I think he'll be everywhere! As of now he'll only crawl for food and it has to be something good, not just baby food. As you can see here we were tempting him with a whole piece of bread:) of course we didnt give him the whole thing but it worked! Sorry this isn't the best video, it was taken on a Blackberry but it gets the point across.

10 comments:

Heather Strong said...

Yay! So cute! He will be cruisin all over the place in no time!

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

Congrats! That is so awesome to see. Hope that you guys are doing well!

The Jensens said...

Sooo cute! I love when they are learning to crawl! It has to be the cutest thing! I can't wait till Sat. to see all you girls and the babes!

Heather said...

Oh, soo cute! I love how he's motivated by food. Good luck to you!! :)

The Payton's Place said...

HE DID IT!!!!
Ohhhh I can't wait to see it in real life! How fun!! I love at the end, he's just like "Screw it, i'm close enough!"
haha!

jake.shalise said...

ha! That's really cute I love that he'll come for bread. I can't wait to see him crawl around now =)

Nari said...

so.. Lindsey and I just realized the best thing. Isaac has been out of your belly for the same amount of time he was in your stomach! wahoo we say. haha

Brianne said...

Oh man! I just spent all this time updating my blog, then I click on your blog- and you have the exact same background! I'm not changing it again... haha. Guess we'll just have to be twinners for now :)
ps Your baby is cute!

Jace and Dusti said...

Holy cow he gets bigger by the day! He is so freakin cute!!!! Yes I think I'm having a girl too so yes they will wed one day.haha Let's play soon!

Nari said...

One day I shall be as good as you are making up blog titles.

oh and Go Isaac!!