Isaac is really trying to learn how to do this crawling thing! However he can't quite figure it out... He's got his army crawl down and he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth and the other day he kept doing push ups like this:) haha! It was funny. Well we went to the Orthopedic doctor for Isaac's trigger thumb today and it looks like we'll just be waiting it out for the next 4 years. The Dr. is doing a study to see if trigger thumb just goes away and now Isaac is officially part of that study! So all we have to do is go see that Dr. for 4 years and if it goes away great! And if not then he'll have to get surgery. He's also feeling much better. The RSV is completely gone and he's my usual happy stinker of a baby!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Push Ups!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
He is adorable! Glad to hear that he is dong better and please keep us posted with the trigger finger. Again, if there is anything that we can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. Miss you guys!
That picture is so cute! I'm glad you get to wait for surgery, it;s scary putting such little guys under. Maybe someday we will have Dyllan's Nevus Sebaceous removed. I'm excited to get together again next week!
Ohw I LOVE that picture ha ha that's so darn cute! I'm glad he is feeling better and that you get to wait for surgery. ha ha I love that picture ha ha soon he'll be pro at crawling =)
how f'n funny is he!? I love it!
Oh how fun for him to be a part of a study! Exciting, I'm hoping for the best to see if it goes away on it's own!!!
oops...sorry, was logged in as Bert...but that comment was from me! Hehe...xoxo
I'm glad he doesn't have to have surgery, at least right now. That is a really funny picture!!
so cute. I love it! Seriously when I have my baby We will need to have so many play dates!!!
He is just such a doll.. It wont be that long now until him and Wes are running around with eathother.. :-)
Post a Comment