Monday, March 9, 2009

Two Years Ago yesterday...

This is what we were doing. Getting married! What a wonderful day, it seems like it was ages ago! It's weird how the 2 years goes by fast but then again I don't really remember life without Brock it seems like he's always been there! We were able to go out to PF Changs Saturday night, which was a real treat. We realized we hadn't been to dinner without Isaac in 8 1/2 months! So it was nice to spend time together. However my mom called right after we got done with dinner and said Isaac wasn't doing very well and so she took him to kidscare and they said he had a super bad ear infection, she told me not to worry but I couldn't stop, so we went home after that. I just couldn't have a good time knowing my baby was sick. Yesterday was a little bit rough but he's doing a lot better today. One week down 2 more to go till he's completely better! But at least he's not contagious anymore so we can leave the house if we need to!

9 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so sorry that your baby is still sick! I am dreading that time. Let us know if you need anything.

Brianne said...

Oh yeah! I forgot we have the same anniversary :)We're just one year behind you guys of course... Hope you had a fab anniversary even though the babe wasn't feeling too great.

The Payton's Place said...

Ohhhh how fun! I've actually never been to PF Changs! What a fun treat! I'm so scared for the day when Aurora is that sick, I'll be calling the troops to help me out because I know I'll be a wreck! Love you, I am sooooo soooo glad you are a part of our family and it's hard to remember a time without you in it!

jake.shalise said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! YAY! I'm glad you had a nice yummy dinner... but poor Isaac I hope he starts feeling much better with one week down! We miss seeing you Britt I hope your doing well also! Give Isaac some loves!! =)

{McGinty's} said...

Two years! I can believe it! Congrats. So sorry to hear about your sick little guy. Hope all goes well.

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

I have been thinking about this for a week now. Two days before you anniversary I was reading Dusti's blog and for some reason I thought of you two and even commented to Spencer that you only had a couple more days before you reached two years. Congrats to both of you! I hope that you loved your dinner time together and I am sorry that baby Isaac isn't feeling well. Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help.

The Jensens said...

Wow I can't believe it has been 2 years! I am so happy for you! I know a sick baby is not fun at all. Sounds like you are doing great though! I am with Erin it seems like all of you have been in our family for ages!

Kris and Corissa said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry about the baby. Hope he gets better soon.

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

Hey boop, sounds like you've had a rough week. Surgery is always awful news, hopefully they can wait until he's 2. Happy Anniversary! It seems like I was just up at the temple watching you guys get married but then again Peyton wasn't even born yet. We need to get together soon!