Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Holidays!

I am happy to report we made it through the holidays with no baby arrival. I was hoping she would wait until January and now we've made it! We had a great Christmas with the boys, every year they get a little older and more fun! They are however, very difficult to take pictures of, so we didn't get too many of both of them on Christmas morning in their Jammies:)



And here I am with 11 days to go. I am definitely done being pregnant, and these last few days are the hardest. Really the hardest part is not knowing when it's going to be. I wish I could just know the day it was going to happen. Even if I have to wait till next Friday, that's fine if I could just know...the hard part is going to bed every night thinking maybe it will be tonight... and then waking up in the morning and saying "nope guess not" :) But I do know she will come when she's ready so all we can do is wait and see when that will be!


2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

You look SO GOOD, Britt! Wow :) Good luck with the last few days...! She'll be here before ya know it!

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

Britt you look like a rockstar!! So cute! And I can't wait to hear all about this time around the labor & Delivery merry-go-round :) Good luck!!!