I can't believe it's already been a week since Sadie joined our family. She's been such a good baby, but I am glad the first week is over. The first week is rough, mostly because I don't feel good. But now most of the mommy pains are gone and Sadie's been sleeping 3-4 hours the last 2 nights, which is great! I couldn't ask for better, it's amazing what a good 3 hours of sleep will do for you when you haven't had more then an hour or 2! Today was my first day with Brock gone, and it's been good so far. The boys have been great, a little to helpful at moments, but for the most part they just do their own thing, destroy the house, fight with each other. Nothing out of the ordinary:) I just love having this baby here in our house, I feel like she is supposed to be here, and it's so great to have a little girl!
Monday, January 16, 2012
One Week Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
aww!! so cute! chubby little face! :) i want to see her! plus i have a little present for her too!
She is so precious.
Congratulations! I just read your post about going natural! Haha! She is so dang cute, I hope I get to see her one day! Give her lots of kisses and hugs from us!
She's SO adorable Britt!!
Post a Comment