Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend!

We had a lovely easter weekend full of WAY too much sugary goodness and lots of Easter Egg hunts. And all day today all we've been doing is hiding eggs and finding them, Isaac loves it! Well hopefully everyone out there had a wonderful Easter weekend! Here's how ours was...


Easter bunny baskets:)

Easter Egg hunt and Grammy Tammy's


Scrumptious Easter Chick cupcakes! They weren't really a hit at our easter party not even one got eaten haha! I didnt care though I'm just going to take them to my ladies I visit teach! You people were missing out they were delicious!!



Egg hunt at our church.




Also at our church, he was having a hard time opening this one:)



1 comments:

jake.shalise said...

I guess you could bring me a cupcake, I guess I can take a couple off your hands if I must ;) They look very yummy how could they not be gone?! The boys look so cute, I cannot believe how big Lukey is since I just saw him what.. last month? Oh my! That means another get together must take action.

P.S.- I'm going to have to read that book. I LOVE a good book and I've actually just finished one and need a new one. Anything you have read and loved let me know I love to read but hate to waste time on a lame book!

This is super long, sorry! Hope all is well!! :)