Saturday, April 30, 2011

Running

I used to say I hated running. Not that long ago really, I thought runners were crazy fools with nothing better to do. But I think it's starting to grow on me a little, there really is nothing that beats that runners high! For Christmas my mother in law entered us into the Ogden Marathon as a relay team. And I kept saying it was the worst fat joke ever;) haha! But seriously I wasn't excited about running some where between 6-8 miles ! However today we all ran in a 5k just as a prep for the "real" race in [3 WEEKS!] and it was SO much fun! I loved it! So now I think I'll keep it up and enter more races, it's fun to work towards something and push yourself to the limit! So I guess I gotta say thanks Tammy and Erin too you guys have inspired me:) !

1 comments:

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

More power to you girlie. I have always wanted to be able to run and enjoy it but its hard considering my athletic asthma kicks in when I run. However, I am going to take some of your inspiration and see if I cannot at least reach a point where I can enjoy some jogging.