Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Must Read

I am always wondering what I should blog about... of course I love to blog about my adorable children, that's a given. But what else? There's food of course which is great, but lots of people blog about food so i only want to blog about seriously amazing food. See post below. But one thing I do a lot is READ seriously I read atleast a book a week. We don't have T.V at my house. Yes this is a choice I made, I'm really not a fan of t.v and anything we really want to see we still can because of the interent. ANYWAY when I think of relaxing, both boys are down for naps, house is semi in order, I've showered within the last 48 hours (always a good thing to keep up on;) ) then what do I do? I read ! and I love it! So I read about a book a week, and I think I'll start sharing some of my must reads on here. So for any of you out there looking for a good book to lay by the pool with or whatever maybe I'll have something on here. I also want to keep track because seriously I can't remember all the books I've read this year alone, and I keep telling myself I should keep a list so I can recommend books when people ask me and yet I still have yet to do this!


Well the Book of the week for me is THE HELP and it is seriously AMAZING! in my top 5 for sure and let me tell you it's not easy for a book to make it into my top 5! So if you haven't read it yet it's a must! And if you have read it, it's amazing right??


PS The movie is coming out in August and it looks SO good! So you better read it before then because if you are anything like me I can't watch a movie if I haven't read the book!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

I knew you'd love that book! It was an easy read, interesting and made me laugh. I did NOT know, however, that they were making it into a movie! I can't wait, I hope it lives up to the books high expectations!

Anonymous said...

Britt-
You are an inspiration. My mom was reading your blog and said that I have to read this post. I think I will try the no tv thing once I get married. It may be hard, but it will be interesting.