Friday, April 8, 2011

Super Cute Crayon Roll

I've been avoiding my blog lately. Not for any reason, just haven't really felt up to blogging nor have I had anything too thrilling to report:) But I'm back today and I just had to show off my awesome present that I made for my niece! She just turned two and I made her this adorable crayon roll! I love how it turned out. I must admit I did seek some motherly help for my binding, but I did the rest on my own and I only messed up two monumental times! haha! Well enjoy the pics of my awesome final project, and hopefully I'll have more to blog about in the coming weeks!



3 comments:

Brianne said...

That is adorable! Teach me?

Kelly Jean said...

What a creative idea!! So cute! Love it :) :)

Unknown said...

she loves it!!! thank you so so so much! i might need you to make me one (for pay, of course!!) for a friends baby...mmmmkay?