Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MDC Alumni

I got to be a part of Murray Dance Company Alumni this year and it was so much fun! I miss dancing, I do not miss high school, but I do miss dancing and the feeling of performing and just working hard at something as a team. You know all the good stuff! It was great to take a little "ME" time and dance, I can't think of anything else I'd rather do on my limited "time off" :) But here's some pics from the performance night!





If you care to see this amazing performance;) the video is on my Facebook wall. I've been saying this for 5 years now but I really need to start taking a dance class again! I miss it so much!

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Good for you! That's awesome, Britt! You have such grace & are a beautiful dancer :)

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

So cool. Would have loved to go watch if we were in town. Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself and I know what you mean about being apart of a team and working together towards something. I really miss that too but I also don't miss high school one bit.